Sunday, June 5, 2016

Anything goes at Lasting memories

Anything goes at Lasting memories, well almost anything.  Carrying on the theme of "all about Me" your layout has to do with something about you.  I had so many ideas and not a lot of time to scrap so I figured if I was going to play along with the throw back Thursday at the Scrap Room Facebook group then why not make it a real throw back and use a photo of me from the fall of 1977. 
 
 I figure this must be from my kindergarten class photo as I would have been almost 5
 
here's the sketch from TSR
 
 
Along with the sketch I had to use a kit from April 2016 or earlier. 
I think I nailed it with this prefect combination of 3 TSR kits from April 2016.
 
 
 
From Doodle Bug anchors away
I used the back side of Ships Ahoy (red /whit stripe)
I used the back side of 50 knots (green)
 
From Elle's Studio little moments
I used the back side  top stripe from  both Bloom ( gray with words)
and teal with hearts (my favorite)
I used bloom for the banner behind the photo
adorable wood veneer banner
 
From Simple stories Carpe Diem 
I fussy cut around the flowers from brand new day
and chip board frame
 
Amazing how well the all mix together and I used up some more of my stash.  Now to get moving on the May kits before the June one arrives.
 
Wish I had more time but need to get my gear together for camp.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment