Saturday, March 21, 2015

Soccer Golf with Stuck

Yeah I'm scrapping again after a 6 week break due to Girl Scout cookie season.
Our troop did awesome with almost 7000 boxes sold, but now it's time to switch gears and get my Boy Scout creative mojo going.
 
I found a great sketch over at Stuck
 
 
I rotated the sketch to work with my photo orientation
 
 
I also left out all the extra circles to keep the focus on the Soccer ball/ large circle element to carry the theme of the layout.  I did however keep the triangle and stitching.
 
 
Tried some paint splatter, but it doesn't show well on the dark background paper.

 
All the paper/ alpha is K and Company BSA traditional paper
 

4 comments:

  1. You did such a fabulous job making this sketch into a themed sports page, love it ! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to rotate the sketch to fit your photos orientation! You did a good job, love your sports layout. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soccer ball accent. Great sport layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous twist to the sketch, love the ball in the background. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete