Saturday, March 21, 2015

Repeat kind of

   For the 2013 Blue and Gold silent auction I created a premade scout page along with a description of my services for a four hour scrap session for the highest bidder. I kept the premade page and support materials as the winning bid wanted to do a baby book.
 
    I'm kicking myself right now as I didn't take a before shot of the page, thinking I still had the post of the original project.  Silly me. Can't find it after much hunting, but if this looks familiar you'll know why.
Totally wish I could have found the old post and give credit to the sketch artist I followed as well.
Originally it was designed for 2 stacked 4x4 photos on a long mat.  I choose to use a 4x6 photo and shorten the mat while adding 2 smaller photos below the main focal photo.


My little Eric on the trail to Bobcat

 
This next page was part of the description portion I mentioned above.
 
 
I added the Blue background and mat to the existing pieces to create this quick and easy page of my son receiving his Bobcat award 

 There he is in the middle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment