Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crafty endeavors

Wow has it been a long time since I last posted to the blog.
I've been a bit busy with setting up the new house, but have managed to squeeze in a few crafty projects around the house to fill the scrapping void
 
First up is the tile backsplash project. 
 
 Started it right before my mom came to visit for Christmas.
Nothing like hosting Christmas dinner to light a fire

We have since grouted and caulked the project and only need to finish up a small section of caulk.
 
Next was some custom window valences
I used  my mother in laws  table cloth and scraps of fabric

 
Last up but not really the last project is the curtains for my craft table
The craft room/ Den is still a work in progress. 
I was fortunate to lay claim to the old work bench from the garage to be my new craft table.
 I just needed away to hide the mess under it

I attached the curtain to the back side of the drawer with staples

The rest of the curtains are hung on a line using eye hooks.
Easy access but able to hide away the crafty goodies too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment