Monday, May 1, 2023

UYS- inspired by water

 

Welcome to our first challenge for May at Use Your Stuff where we are sharing projects inspired by water.
My original thought was to use Allison Davis sketch support #31 for my layout but I couldn't narrow down my photo selection as I had so many from our first day of hiking during spring break in Red Rock Canyon.  I was going to do just photos from Lost Creek as that fit the "water theme but if I broke it out that way I'd be scrapping my Las Vegas pictures forever.  So I went with a few from multiple places within the canyon.



Here's my take on the sketch.  I used a photo of the park entrance sign as my title and flipped its location.

close up of left side and bullet journal of stops we made


hidden pocket with the park map and trail descriptions


The left side is the water-inspired half of the layout with the creek and waterfall that we hiked into.
  Thanks for stopping by and make sure to join us at Use Yor Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment