Monday, May 15, 2023

Relax

 Sometimes I need to remind myself to Relax.  
I've been on the go a lot recently as we enter the end of the school year and all that it entails.
Today is my second oldest 21st birthday and tomorrow she goes in to have pins/ screws removed from her ankle, this weekend is the district track meet for my youngest daughter and a wilderness first aid campout for my son.  Plus we have a construction project going, set up the pool for the summer, and are working at getting our hobby farm established with a starts/seedling sale.

Yikes I'm tired, but just had to make this card for a friend of mine that is struggling with the single-parent role as her partner is on the road for the next 9months. 

I used up some more of my scraps and random bits to put this card together.  Jazzed up the butterflies and the sentiment card with some green glitter glue.  Added in some small paper flowers and sequence as well to round the whole thing out.

So what's on your summer to-do list?
  1. Summer school support as an instruction aid July- August, then freshman bridge program
  2. Help my daughter and Sam set up the cottage after the bathroom construction is finished
  3. Maintain the garden and do some canning
  4. Go to Canada with one if not more of my kids
  5. Maybe start running again.  Currently in physical therapy so we'll see.
Anyway I'd love to hear what you're planning


No comments:

Post a Comment