Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Old school scrapping

 I had this single photo of myself and my daughter's team ( homeroom) teacher at the CG Bramble Scramble this fall.  Mr.Limbo tries to attend sports events that his team kids participate in, so he came to cheer on the girls' cross country team.  Anyway, I didn't really have a collection or kit to use with the photo just some leftover track embellishments, so I matched the base paper to Limbo's shirt color and the rest I pulled from the embellishments themselves.  I haven't scrapped like this in a while since I was a kit subscriber I still have tons of stuff to work through that all coordinates.  However, I did enjoy the thrill of pulling stuff together myself.  To make things flow even better I traced the word elements with black ink Definitely helped the “get set” to pop off the blue background panel.

Thanks for stopping by again. I have a few more layouts from this weekend to share with you so come back soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment