Monday, April 17, 2023

LM “sketchy seasons”


I'm having so much fun with the latest 
Lasting Memories "Sketchy Seasons" challenge. The current challenge is Fall with the sketch below.  I had a few photos from dropping my middle daughter at the airport this fall for a semester abroad and this sketch was perfect for it.


I hand-stitched the circle element and used airplanes instead of leaves.  I also went with one photo and a large side cluster of embellishments.  Before I saw this post I was pondering my paper choice as I had embellishments that I knew I wanted to use but wasn't sure about the background or base.  I've been so hung up on using kits that I have almost completely moved away from how I started my scrapping journey.  Glad to be pulling things together again and happy that you swung by to take a look.





2 comments:

  1. Adorable photo, and I love the stitched circle and all the layers next to the picture! Great interpretation of the Lasting Memories Fall sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you adapted the sketch! The embellishment layering is just perfect! Glad you are getting back to your style! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete