Thursday, August 5, 2021

Sketch N Scrap #230

 I'm taking advantage of my inability to sleep.  Up at 2 AM, let's scrap.
Still working my way through my son's scout photos using the August sketch at 
I rotated the sketch to fit my photo orientation as well as changed the title location.
Super proud of myself for using up some of my scraps too.  I had two bigger chunks of Amy Tan papers from some TSR kits.  They mixed together nicely with the CM rainbow scallop sticker and enamel shapes.  I don't know the source or manufacturer of the brads and food truck as those pieces I inherited.  
 finished the whole thing off with some black nuvo drops

love how the mixture of items makes for an interesting cluster.  So glad I skimmed through my kit leftover stash for this watermelon slice.  I figured even if Eric was sauteing onions any food item would work.  Totally in love with the swim goggles to keep his eyes from watering, so innovative

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak





4 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch - love how you rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch by rotating it! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the sketch rotated! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun layout and great take on the sketch too! Love how you made it your own! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete