Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Pink fresh creation with use your stash

The banners are all fussy cut from a 12x12 sheet as the banners were all on the right hand side of the page which limited my photo placement.  Since the banners were all oriented the same direction the words/ phrases are all on the same side and the pattern /solid were flipped.
The kit I’m using also had a bunch of awesome puffy sticker words and flowers.  Since the banners had phrases on the right hand side I opted to use the puffy sticker words on the left to balance it out.
The remainder of the embellishments are either die cuts or from the cut apart sheet.  Plus a few enamel dots.

I’m entering this in the use your stash favorite challenge as the last few layouts I’ve completed have had some sort of fussy cutting and have been enjoying it immensely.



 

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout. I love the b&W background and then the colored embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Love how you used the strips behind the photo. Fussycutting is one of my favourite things to do too! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete