Saturday, February 6, 2021

February Kill a kit Part #1

This weekend I want to kill a kit.  I've been inspired by the lovely ladies over at the scrap room to try and finish off an entire kit.  I typically don't use the same line/ kit on multiple creations as a chronological scrapper but this one and the next are going into two separate albums.  

This one is going into Eric's Scout album to document his work on the Gardening Merit Badge

I got a bit creative and used the backside of the die-cut as my journal card. 
 Just a bit of chalk ink around the edges and some pink lines


And this is what I have left to work with.  A full sheet of patterned paper and a full sheet of card stock.  Everything else is partial pieces.  I do have a single page layout in mind and will probably make an Easter card with the leftovers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment