Sunday, October 16, 2016

Favorite Fall Activities at lasting memories

We are into our third week of October at Lasting Memories with our "all about fall "challenges.
This week we want to see your favorite fall activities.

Mine is hiking.
My best hiking buddy Jodie and I lead a small patrol for  girls scouts in our service unit.  We also like to hike just the two of us.  This layout is of our hike on the north fork of the McKenzie near Cougar reservoir.  I can't wait to do the ones from our most recent hike at Opal creek. Stunning and interesting.  I hope to get to those soon so I can use some more Mushroom Melody paper.
I've just fell in love with Jillibean soup Mushroom Melody when I got my August TSR Kit and promptly used it all up so I splurged and bought the whole collection.
  
And here's my layout sans sketch.
Can you believe it?
 It's been a while since I've just thrown something together but I love how this came out.

Hopefully you'll have time to enjoy your favorite fall activities and join us this month to share

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos Haven....I love your paper choices and great job just throwing it together! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete