Sunday, August 28, 2016

Summer Days at lasting memories

Welcome to the final  August color challenge  at lasting memories.  We are finishing of the month with Summer Days - Use colors of photo for inspiration. "Day Colors"
 
 
Here's my take on the challenge
 
Don't let the title stump you.  My layout isn't summer based, just the color palette is.  I'm documenting my son's Valentine Tea party with his kindergarten class.  I pulled in the colors from the flowers but also used flowers as well.
 
 
  I  used the TSR August Throwback challenge as inspiration for this layout
 
and am happy to report that I almost used up my left over TSR  Pink Paislee Fancy free kit from June as well as My Minds Eye On Trend 2 from May. 

  
Hope your inspired to create along with us at lasting memories.
 

2 comments:

  1. A super sweet layout :) A wonderful thing for a teacher to do too :) Are the hats created in school also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tea party is complete with fine china from the local Hilton, paper necklace ties and the pretty bonnet my son had on. The practice their manners and other social skills they have developed since starting kindergarten

      Delete