Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Creative slow down

So I've been in a bit of a creative slump.  Not that I don't want to create but rather have limited time to create.  I finally had a chance to get crafty this morning only because I wasn't teaching swim lessons. I took last week off from work to help run a Girl Scout Day camp which was also the same week of a new swim session.  I'm going to try and get something fun and inspiring up, but for now I'm just trying to keep up with my DT comittiment.  Hoping for another crafty session tonight.  In the meantime here's a peak at my crazy scheduled life.
And a close up of this month which needs to have an orthodontist appointment added, a GS girl planning meeting, a troop leadership meeting and water ex meeting all happening in the last two days of the month.



1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! No extra time at all to be crafty. Summer always seem to do this to me. Way to much happening in the garden and outside :)

    ReplyDelete