Friday, August 23, 2013

50 layout challenge

Some of the DT sisters at lasting memories are also doing a 50 layout challenge in which we are busting stash.  Most of us have restricted our purchases of crafty stuff until we hit the 50 mark.  We're also encouraging each other and checking in weekly to keep motivated.


This is #1 of 50
I used this scrappy sketch
I based my color scheme on the darker blue patterned paper.
Picking out the pink, light green and baby blue for my embroidery floss
I have a sew easy tool, but not the circle maker, so I just went around the outer edge of my jumbo cutting circle from CM.  Love the overall effect, but it's a good thing it overlaps and is partly hidden as the circle was a little wobbly. Guess I should get the sew easy circle at the end of my challenge.
Only 49 more to go

close  up
of the circle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment