Thursday, June 13, 2013

Opposites attract at lasting memories

I'm well beyond late in posting this layout.
  I had all the pictures laid out before I left for camp this past weekend and had high hopes of getting it done on my return on Sunday.  Needless to say I just finished putting away camp gear and all the small random stuff that kept getting dumped on my scrap desk. 

So here it is
I used a couple of opposites on this page.
Starting with the tilte words little/big and the size of the words
 I also used complimentary colors
or colors on the opposite side of the color wheel red/green and black/white
Then there are the pictures.  The larger close up of my son

and the picture of the truck with my son in the wheel.
(look just above the letter C on Trucks)
Love the contrast in size.  Definately an opposite.
The attraction however is not an opposite, what boy doesn't love monster trucks?

There's still time to join us at lasting memories for opposites attract

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, Haven! Well worth the wait!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome opposites attracts' LO, I love the little man and big trucks. Glad you got around to creating this LO :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven this LO is amazing from the content to the colours and how you placed it all out... wow

    ReplyDelete