Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sidewalk chalk at childs play

If your here for Lasting Memories Blog Hop clik here

Time for June challenge #4, but before I get to that, did you see we have a Design Team Call going on right now? We'd love for you to give it a try and perhaps be added to our great crew here! Now on to today's challenge, we are playing with a favorite art supply, sidewalk chalk...

I'm still working on my chalk layout as the finished product will be posted on Sunday for Lasting Memories current challenge, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at the chalk work I've done.
I have used CTMH soft chalks (summer)  yellow, orange and red on a piece of cream card stock.  I applied the chalk with a qtip and smeared with my fingers.

So be sure to stop by again on Sunday, but in the mean time why not create a chalk inspired layout to share with us at Child's play challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment