Monday, June 4, 2012

Canoe bites

I'm having a hard time sitting at the computer and have a feeling it will be that way for a few days.

I have a picture of just a few of the bruises from climbing in and out of capsized canoes


Mind you this is only one leg. 
 I have bruises on the other too, but they are higher up, thus the discomfort when sitting

Should have seen them yesterday when they were super purple.

I hope to have some camp picture to share with you in a few days.  I'm waiting on the people that stayed dry to send them to me.  I almost took my camera out in the drybag with my first aid kit, but glad I didn't.  I have a very soggy kit and bandages that I had to toss.   Guess the dry bag didn't like 4hrs of dunking in and out of the water.  Althought I think it was pretty much soaked after the first canoe over canoe demo

1 comment:

  1. My goodness!!! You need shin guards....lol. Hope you are at least enjoying yourself????

    ReplyDelete