Sunday, April 28, 2024

Hiking Layouts

 Now that Spring is upon us and I need to get back to doing some training hikes for this summer's adventure here are some layouts I made of last year's hikes.  The following layouts were completed at a spring retreat at the beginning of the month.

Troop hikes- Spencer's Butte and Mt. Pishgah
The troop went on two training hikes similar in elevation gain to the ones they would be doing in Switzerland.   

Eagle's Rest
I did this hike twice.  Once as a solo hike in the rain and then again with Danielle when the sun was out.

McDonald Research Forest -Corvalis
Danielle and I were enjoying some outdoor time while Jessica attended an event in Corvallis.

Iron Peak/ Cone Mountian
Beautiful wildflower hike with the City of Eugene.  Not sure I want to do more trips with EP&R

Fall Creek
This entire area burned in the Bedrock fire twelve days after this trip.

Divide Lake
Nothing better than getting a hike in with your adventure buddy

Vivian Lake
8-mile hike with the kids.

Wild Iris Ridge
Super hot, dry, and smokey hike in town.

I still have photos from the big trip to Strawberry Basin to scrap, but for now, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment