Monday, March 6, 2023

Strips with UYS

 Welcome to the first march challenge at Use Your Stuff which is to use paper strips on your project.
I almost finished off another TSR kit by cutting the red wood grain strips at the top and bottom of this layout. 
 I also used some cast-offs to create the other elements. 
The green strip across the top is actually two pieces of scrap pieced together behind the embellishment cluster 
and the bottom banners are also scrap strips that I notched.  

I was inspired by the February sketch at Creative scrapbooker magazine
I added an extra row of photos in place of the patterned paper strip as I had a bunch of barn re-siding and wanted to feature my helpers.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to drop in at Use Your Stuff to share your project using strips



No comments:

Post a Comment