Thursday, December 29, 2022

Use those scrap papers

 I know that Christmas is over but I thought I'd share what I did with some of my scraps after making Secret Santa gifts for work and the cards that I made with Journal boxes and photo mats.


I wanted to use up the last of my CM "Candy Cane Lane" collection so I used them for coordinated gift wrapping, tags, and cards for my secret Santa at work


I then broke into some of my CM " Winter Woods" collections to make cards from photo mats and journal cards that were embellished with some stickers and die cuts from the same collection.  I purchased the collection bundle for a virtual crop and only ended up using some of the items to create a few layouts.

for the card base, I covered so old thank you cards as I won't use them as they are

What I had left I sent off to Use those scrap papers FB group as a flatrak


I also received a flatrak as well

Now to get busy using my scraps.  I have resolved to buy nothing new and use what I have for upcoming projects.  I love getting inspiration to us my stuff from blog challenges to FB groups and beyond.

Keep creating and watch out for more projects coming your way in the new year












1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas set of goodies. Everything looks fabulous! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete