Saturday, April 23, 2022

UYS-Spring/Easter

 

  Oops!  I thought I got this posted last week when the Use Your Stuff Spring/Easter challenge went live but apparently not.  I'm still working my way through Boy Scout photos and have these two from the troop's spring camp out at Weyerhaeuser woods. The boys worked on their pioneering skills with the lashed shelter. 


I used lots of bright spring colors and flowers from my Vickie Boutin TSR kit.  Still have some ephemera to use up but the pape is all but gone.  Time to mix it in with another VB kit.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog post.
    Janis
    Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
    Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
    Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
    Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

    ReplyDelete