Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Anything goes

 Challenge YOURself #96- anything goes paired with TSR December jumpstart sketch.


My original thought was to make a wreath-type circle with the CM pine branch border maker punch.  A couple snips between the segments and I was able to shape the line into a semi-circle.  I love how the bottom one came out but not the top so I only used a half circle but the element is still there.  Added a couple of extra strips for pops of color. All of the paper is the B-side of the CM Halloween papers (toil and trouble, Hocus Hopcus and bats in the belfry)  Mixed in chipboard elements from MME happy camper. Plus the thicker phrase and some enamel dots all to document my daughter and I evening at the Eugene Symphony.


thanks for taking a look

5 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! I love that half circle and your flower clusters are just gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice that you & your daughter were able to enjoy an evening at the symphony! You scrapped the wonderful photos beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the border punch you used (I need to get one!!) and the cluster of embellishments at the top of the page. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and great colors! The embellishments are perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this - the colors and embellishments are beautiful and the photos capture a special memory! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete