Friday, August 23, 2019

March to May 2018

Hi, I'm back with another selection of layouts created at Celebrate.  This time I'm featuring layouts from March to May 2018


I totally love the earthy tones of the paper for this layout.  The Sunburst template by Creative memories made it a bit easier to create but I did have to alter the center as the photo is each one of my family members dressed as their D&D character cut out as a silhouette and pieced together. 


My daughter Jessica Birthday is in May but the way the album has been coming together I put in her page before my son's April birthday so his two-page layout would make since.

For Eric's layout, I used some older CM birthday paper.  
Same pattern as his sisters just a different color palette


I've been trying to use up my older Creative memories paper. 
 Making a dent in the Candy shop collection documenting Danielle's training for the Corvallis Half Marathon

A very wet 13.1 run.  Super proud of her and her team of runners


I'll be honest this layout is still lacking journaling but I'm hoping it can be completed by my daughter.

Hope you're enjoying my year in review so far. 
Up next JCHS Graduation and summer 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment