Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stripes at lasting memories

I'm finely back creating with Lasting Memories after a much needed long break.  I love how flexible the team is with my coming and going.  My plan is to contribute to the blog as much as I can from now till Girl scout cookie season.  So here goes... This months theme is all about patterns and this week we are embracing stripes.  I used actual stripped paper as well as created stripes with cut paper.  I'm using this pagemaps sketch featured on the  Grand Diva's creative corner.

and here is my take


I might still go back and add a little something to the lower left corner like the sketch but I'm almost out of scraps from the kit I'm using so we'll see

Please join us for this months challenges.  Don't forget you can still enter the polka dot challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment