Friday, February 10, 2017

February Guest at Stick it down

I'm so excited to be featured as the guest double page designer for Stick it down.
 
I created another girl scout layout and featured last years world thinking day as February is the month that girl scouts celebrates the World association of girl guides and girl scouts.  There are over 144 countries involved in WAGGS, so it's a great time to learn about our sister scouts and the countries they live in.
 
 
 and here's the sketch that I used to create this months layout
 
 

For the left side of the layout I altered the photo sizes to fit the subjects
and on the right side I went with a larger Journal block which I swapped out for a smaller photo on the outer edge, however the general layout is pretty much the same.
 
 close up of the journaling as there was quit a bit to tell
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. 
You can find more inspiration from the Stick it down design team on the blog
 

1 comment: