Sunday, November 13, 2016

November jumpstart at TSR

So here's one of the layouts I got done on retreat using the jumpstart at TSR
 


 
I stuck somewhat with the sketch and set my photos on angle, but I left out the tag as I wanted more of the wood paper mat to stick out from behind the photos as it helps carry the wood working theme.  The layout is of a few of my cadettes repairing and replacing portions of the picnic tables at the Irving Grange
 
I also played along with the TSR facebook challenge for whip it up Wednesday,
which was to use a frame
 
I  used up the last bits and scraps of  My Mind eye on trend 2 and pink Paislee Fancy free.
  Wood veneer frame is from MME.  I love how the two kits mix and match so well
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pages Haven and great job with both challenges! Love how you used the wood grain paper for your layout about wood working....WTG! Thank you for playing along at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages look fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete