Friday, January 29, 2016

Sleeping with the sharks

This two page spread was done on DCWV all about boys paper.  I took the color cues from the octopus on the paper and my son's jacket

The boys got to sleep in the viewing tunnels at the Oregon coast aquarium 

again the journaling is blank and awaiting my husband to finish the job.  I'm sure he'll get to it soon as I just finished the pages this past weekend at my retreat
 

more paper from all about boys.  I didn't want to cover up all the cool background print so I cut around som of the images and slid the paper under the jelly fish ( top right corner), the red fish ( top left) and the crab ( bottom left).  See below

 
 
The starfish photo and the fish are from those photo op boards that the kids can stick their heads through.  I didn't want the other kids in the photo and didn't have room for both the starfish and blue fish without cutting them out. Stuck them on pop dots for some added dimension
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment