Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mount Pisgah

Working through some scraps and Hiking patrol pictures
Here's our second hike of the season

The circles were pre cut for another project so all I had to do is choose which pattern side to use and ink it.

close up of journal card

Using up more scraps. 
 The paper stripes don't go all the way across, but you can't tell because the photos cover it up

making the most out of my border by cutting it to use on two different pages

close up of embellishments.  Even though we went hiking in January I thought the butterflies tied in nicely with the colors and they match the paper collection

Here's a sneak peak of my scraps before photos

can't even tell that there's a big wedge in one and the others don't go all the way across

I tried to line the stripes up with the path the girls were hiking on


No comments:

Post a Comment