Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bananarama

We're going bananas at Lasting memories this week.
 
No you don't have to use just bananas,
but let's see some fruit on those layouts
 
 Here's what I did and if you look close you'll see a banana
 
I've had these awesome velum fruit stickers sitting in my stash for a while now, so what better way to use them up then pear pair them up with some photos of my troop trying their hand at cooking.
The paper I used was left over from a scrapbook project that we did with the girls.
Using our resources wisely and another page done for the troop album.
left side of layout
right side
close up of my banana

Hope you've been inspired by my fruity spread.

 

3 comments:

  1. How perfect for these photos!! And I am loving how you did the "Grid" blocks behind the photos. So colorful and happy and of course 2 pagers always get me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very fun day Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - doesn't it feel good to use up some of your stash!!

    ReplyDelete