Monday, January 21, 2013

Sketch with a twist

Seems like there are a lot of challenges that are now a sketch with a twist,
I enjoy playing along at sketch with a twist when I can and have decided to take the chevron challenge.

I started off by cutting a mask for my misting, but wasn't to happy with the out come.
However the mask itself looked great so I used it instead for the layer over my base paper.

I followed the sketch pretty close with keeping the photos circles.
The little tags are scraps of Halloween text paper that I cut and mounted.
the purple tail is elastic cord left over from a Girl scout project,
 but really helps add a bit of sparkle to the page

1 comment:

  1. HI.. I love your take on the sketch, love the round photos of your pumpkins! Thanks for joining in at SWAT too!

    ReplyDelete