Monday, October 3, 2022

Fall at UYS

Hey everyone!  I'm sure wherever you are, the signs of fall are starting to sprout up, the leaves are definitely changing color and are falling from the trees...
In keeping with that, our theme is Autumn or Fall.  It could be the colors, or anything associated with the season, basically anything that makes you think of it! For me, it's back to school.


I need to get caught back up with the kid's school albums as a new year is starting and I don't have the last few years done.  Good thing I have a scrap retreat coming up

Make sure to stop by Use Your Stuff to see the other DT creations




 

2 comments:

  1. This layout is wonderful! Great design! I invite you share with us over at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode Challenge where the theme is Fall Leaves! We are any medium goes, but NO CARDS! Here is the link if you'd like to play along! https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode_0390212591.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well composed scrappage to showcase this beautiful "model." I love the clean and uncluttered style! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete