Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunshine with Sketches in thyme

Finally getting back in the swing of scrapping now that the crazy part of Summer has past.
 
I've been trying to work my way through the July TSR kits that have languished in a pile under my scrap desk since there arrival.  I also have the August kits to get to before the September ones arrive.  I can dream, right.
 
Anyway I'm 2 kits in to the 4 for July, so happy with this one too.
I used the following sketch for sketches in thyme#217
 
 
I went slightly large with the photos as I didn't want to lose the back ground of the camp.
Since I went with the larger photos I scaled down the circle size and skewed them off center so it won't look like a weird oval.  I also lost all of the trim work at the top and bottom of the sketch to accommodate the size change, but the overall placement is the same.
 
 
I'm also playing along with Rochelle's This or That challenge
 
 
I used puffy shapes ( sun and the word Sunshine )
 
Off to put my hands on more of my scrappy kits

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch. Really love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of papers. The result is very nice. We are really happy that our sketch has inspired you. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love this paper! ;) Thanks for playing along with my This or That challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete