Thursday, January 13, 2022

JO with S. I.T and UYS



With my “Magic Awaits” collection still out from my DT assignment I thought I would do another layout with it. 
The papers are Creative Memories take on Disney colors so they are a perfect match for the Inspired by Disney challenge at Use Your Stuff.  I paired it with the current sketch at Sketches in Thyme.






Even though the embellishments are meant to accompany photos from the Disney theme parks I picked the more neutral ones that are generic enough to go with my subject matter 

And here’s a peak at the journaling 
Thanks for stopping by


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Haven, the choice of patterned papars is perfect for this photograph and the simplicity of your interpretation of the sketch makes it stand out a lot. Thank you for posting your page on Sketches in Thyme. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF (Disney inspired) challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sports page and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete