Sunday, July 8, 2012

dancing with the Paws at lasting memories

This weeks challenge is Dancing with the paws.  So show off the pets in your life.  Don't have any then use a friends or zoo pictures.

Right now I can't bring myself to create a LO about my pets.  Between the oozing rash of Poison Oak from the cat and having to shave, bath and de-flea the dog.  I just can't find the loving mojo to create a page about them. So I'm going to pass on this one and just comment on all the cute photos/ LO's and join everyone next week.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart!!!! A couple of years ago we had 2 cats and an awful flea infestation....so bad that if you walked across the floor they would be all over you.....ewwwwwww!!! Feel better soon!!! A cool milk bath and calamine and aveeno oatmeal soap will help with that itching!!

    ReplyDelete