Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Halloween

 For as interesting of a year as 2020 was I sure do have a lot of scrapbook pages completes for the year's album.  Maybe because we still did things even if it was scaled back or maybe because I refused to hide in a hole and hope that Covid would disappear.  Got to keep living life.  My only problem no is what scrap project to work on next.  Since I've been crafting a minimum of 15 minutes a day I've made my way through most of the family photos.  I know I could print this year's photos and be current, work on the kid's school albums so I don't have to do it all in the summer, or get back to scout photos.  Guess I'll find something. But for now, here's the latest two-page spread courtesy of an Oct 2020 page map sketch. 




I'm really struggling with my phone's camera.  Actually just my phone in general.  Touch screen sensitivity.  Time to get it repaired or replaced.  Anyway, I still haven't figured out to photogra[h my finished project without it looking all wonky.  Suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment