Monday, March 22, 2021

All about sketches with Lasting memories

 So excited to be 3 for 3 with lasting Memories Sketch challenges this month.

this time we are creating with the four photo sketch shown below


I did make my photos a bit larger and didn't set them on angle as I used my corner rounder to soften the edges and  my plaid stripe through the middle made the off set angles look funky.  Still love how it came out and that I used some more of two fall-ish themed Echo Park collections.  Trying to kill off another kit but just couldn't use the cutiesy forest animal chipboard pieces. I did however mix in a few odds and ends.




I created the title card by cutting down a 4X6 card that had multiple fall words that didn't apply and then fussy cutting around the top edges of the two orange flowers to have the flower border with out a wierd cup through the centers of those flowers.




2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful take on the sketch and love your clusters! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices and embellishments, just perfect for your photos! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete