Tuesday, March 30, 2021

All about sketches with lating memories

 This is the last sketch challenge for the month with lasting memories and I have enjoyed the challenges immensely, having participated in 4 of the 5 challenges. I think I may have a sketch addiction, but that's okay as it led to another creation this time documenting our baby goats.  We got Drawf Nigerian Goats this past November and spent sometime bottle feeding them to help them transition away from their mom.  The little boy didn't take to the bottle at all and ended up with the name Dodger as he truly dodged everything, but our little girl snowie was the complete oposite.  She'd cry for her bottle as soon as we entered the barn


I think the sketch was intended to be for 8 1/2 X 11 but I stretched to a 12x12.  Just a few deviations from the sketch as I didn't do a journal banner and I added a visual triangle of embellishments around the close up of snowie to make it more of the focal photo.


Thanks for stopping by




2 comments:

  1. Hos sweet this is! I love the little bottles! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable layout, the paper and embellishing is perfect for the sweet photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.

    ReplyDelete