Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stick it down December double

 I was so inspired by this months 2page sketch at Stick it down  that I couldn't wait to get started. I decided I'd scrap some more of my troop photos as I just happened to be at my Cadettes archery day in my stack of photos.  I managed to get 7 photos within the large target I created for the layout.   
   And here's my take on the sketch 

The target is not centered in the middle as I wanted to cut on the break between photos.
 This also left more room for my larger title.

 Below is a close up of the journaled required steps to earn their badge.
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look
 

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, love your page. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page! Great job of making the sketch your own. Thanks for sharing at SID:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout Haven and I love what you did with the sketch too :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, the journaling also is a nice touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and great take on the sketch! Love that you have put your centerpiece a bit to one side so you coud cut on the break of photos. Love the way you have put your long title in and all the journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat, the arrow papers you used is a nice touch. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete