Thursday, December 22, 2016

Carving party with Sketch -n- scrap

For some reason I thought  that if I just taught my water ex classes that I'd have more free time with the kids during break and maybe get some scrapping done too.  Well, not so much with driving the oldest to swim practice twice a day and working an hour or two in between.  I did manage to crank out his page thanks to the help of a great sketch over at Sketch -n- Scrap
 
 
I changed it up a little by going with 4 photos as I wanted to get in all of the girls from the troop that attended the service unit carving party.  With the extra photo I went a little large with the background papers too.
Hopefully I'll sneak in another layout before Christmas
 

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout! LOVE your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found some extra time to scrap! Your page is really cute! I like your choices for patterned paper and the fun embellishments like washi and twine! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! I LOVE the Halloween papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute layout, Haven! Great papers and I like the extra photo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Love the Halloween embelishments! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Happy New Year!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete