Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Remodel

Okay I know I was just saying how I haven't been scrapping much since the start of scouts.  But can you blame me for feeling that way.  It's been one girl scout event after another.  Truly I had five weekends in a row of scouts and loved every minute of it.  I think I'm starting to find some scrappy time for myself, but we'll see.
Anyway I was inspired by the following challenges: Stuck October 15th

 
and paired it with a color challenge from: Challenge Yourself
 
And here's the layout I came up with.
 The over all layout is mostly the same as the sketch other then I filled in the circles with the reverse of the paper I was using to add more of the fall colors to the layout.

I also replaced the flair with flowers from my stash and the hearts with the tool stickers

so glad to get both of those items out of my stash.  I'm happy to report that I am making in roads on my September and October kits from TSR
 
Thanks for taking a peak
 

9 comments:

  1. I love the way you embellished your wonderful scrapbook page! You used the colors beautifully! And I really like the story your layout tells! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are so happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, the criss-crossed tools are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! LOVE those tool embellishments! Perfect for the photos! Great color/paper choices too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page, love the great themed accents too! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on that sketch! Love the layout and how you used the tool stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little tool stickers, perfect for your layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page! Well done with the challenges. Thanks for playing along with both Stuck?! Sketches and Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great page! The little tool embellishments are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!! I love that have saved those memories, very cute sketch and the colors that you chose me love. Grace to play with us in YOUrself challenge.
    A kiss.
    Cecilia.-

    ReplyDelete