Friday, October 28, 2016

Fresh Picked

I'm playing along with TSR  facebook October throwback challenge.
I had to create a layout inspired by the throwback sketch....and I had to use at least one item on my page that has been in your stash for at least one year.  Then uploading the layout and comment on what item(s) I used.


 
Super easy on the one year or older requirement.  Everything on the layout is more than one year old.
All the papers are from Creative memories Rugged collection.  The Alpha's and farm themed stickers are also from creative memories.  I have no idea how old it all is, but I'm using it up.
 
I love the faded red background as it reminds my of the aging barns around us.  Ours barn is the blue one in the background of the larger photo, it's metal and not as cool as the neighbors red wood barn.  But it works and you get that overall country feel no matter the color.

The circle elements are cardstock stickers from the rugged collection as well.  I popped up the green on foam.  the red circle is also popped up on foam that I cut in half so it wouldn't be as tall but still have some height.  the yellow one is straight on the page.  I used some of the flourishes from the Alpha sheet as I have a bunch of them and hardly any letters.  Couple of well placed farmyard stickers and it's done.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment