Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Claus is coming to Lasting memories


 Our challenge this week is ..
"Santa Claus Is Coming"

I wasn't sure what I wanted to scrap until I saw this
 cute letter my daughter brought home from school. 

I couldn't bear to cut it to fit in my album so I scanned and printed it.
  My colors must be running low because the red just wouldn't print. 
I'm kind of glad it didn't as it gave me a chance to do some coloring.


I also added a little bit of fuzz to Santa that I cut off so paper from
a Christmas album that I have been deconstructing


Picked up the Elf thickers at big lots for a buck last week in anticipation of this weeks challenge

If you need a little inspiration
 you're welcome to use this amazing sketch from Tanya.
Hope you've been inspired to join us this week and
don't forget to link up for our monthly prize.  The more you play the more chances to win.  We are also  looking for a December guest designer.  If you'd like a chance just add GDT after your name when you link it up.


3 comments:

  1. Awww Haven, this is adorable!!
    And what a great idea to scan it first..
    Awesome creation!! Loving it!!
    Merry Christmas - Toni.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until JaKobe is old enough to write letters like this...so precious!!! I love your page!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome that you saved this letter and scrapped it so awesomely!

    ReplyDelete