Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Go fish at Childs play


Today we're going fishing  at child's play challenge with the classic card game go fish




Eeboo Color Go Fish Playing Cards

















I have been doing alot of photos of my Dad recently and thought what would be more perfect then pictures of him at his Grandma's cottege on lake Erie. I'm sure he spent so time on the dock fishing as the cottege had all sorts of equipment lining the back wall.   At least that's how it was when  I got to go to the cottege when I was maybe 7 or 8.

So here's what I did:

The color palette is from CSI #29

and the layout is loosely based on scrappy sketches


Left side of the layout. 
The elements are CSI printable cordinates.  I just printed and cut the images. 
The lemones were part of a larger lables, so I just cut out what I wanted
right side of layout

the journal bottle is also a printable that I colored on the lid so it would stand out from the background paper.  I also added the flower brad to cover up the printed image at the bottom.


I hope you'll be inspired by the game go fish and join us for the challenge

1 comment:

  1. Haven this is beautiful!! I love those colors with the vintage photos~

    ReplyDelete