Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feeling guilty

My mom left me with all sorts of pictures from my dad and grandpa the last time she visited in January and she'll be back for another visit at the end of September.  So far I've got three LO's done.  The third one will post as part of my DT post on Sunday so you'll have to wait till then. 

If it looks familiar it's because I did my Child's play challenge " my room"  based on good night moon in the same configuration.    I found this layout in a scrapbook I looked through at the retreat I went on.  Wish I know the name of the book to give more credit

I used up a stashed felt and brad kit that I got back when I first started blogging over a year ago from creative charms.  Such a steal because Krystal from getting cricky had a deal if you sent creative charms a dollar and a stamped envelope they'd send a grab bag treat.  the embellies worked great with the last bit of dollar ribbon from Micheal's too

Newport was cut out of my new CM vibe paper
So I've got two of the three elements here for the seriously creative July challenge.
Not sure that I could get any ink in here

Now to get more of his stuff done, while I can still ask my mom questions

3 comments:

  1. That really is a fantastic design, I love how it turned out! Thanks for joining us at Seriously Creative Challenges this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you really dug through your stash for this one! Great job using up that hoarded product! I really love those photos on this layout and your design is great! Thanks for joining us @ SCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Haven - stunning. Enjoy working through those photo's and getting those memories on paper!

    ReplyDelete