Friday, February 19, 2021

Sketch In thyme #457

 Joining in on another challenge this week with this sketch from S.I.T

I adapted the sketch by double matting my 4x6 photo to fill 5x7 space at the top of the layout and I went a bit larger on the bottom photos as I didn't want to lose too much of my daughter to cropping.

For the layout, I used my TSR kit AC shimelle "sparkle city" mixed with phrase stickers from my stash and a bit of pink stitching along my daughter's back to define the edge of the photo.

 the embellishment clusters are from the sticker/ puffy sticker pack in the kit.  I played up the title by also using the globe sticker in the top cluster.  I also tied in my journaling along the right-hand side to go with the title as I love my daughter's view of the world. Her sense of adventure and her willingness to explore.

Thaks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. It's a great take on the sketch and I love your accent clusters! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page! I love your title and your journaling along the side of the page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete