Friday, February 5, 2021

Scrapbook Generations sketches



 During my afternoon at the High School I spend my time pulling staples and paper clips from old files to prep them for shredding.  To make the time pass more quickly I’ve started watching YouTube scrapbook videos.  I stumbled on to Allison Davis of SG sketch support series.  I also printed a bunch of the free sketches from the SG website.
This first one is from the second sketch support sketch.
I altered the sketch by replacing the star elements with houses and hearts on the left hand side and a rainbow on the right.  Also no title just phrase stickers.  The change helps tell the story of Danielle at her wits end of being stuck in the house with no where to go due to Covid-19.
This layout is based on SG 2020 NSD single page sketch. I only used one photo and replaced the additional photos with large stickers and journal box.


Last thing is an updated photo of my daily scrap/ create challenge.  Light color is 15-30 minutes of creativity.  Dark 30 plus

No comments:

Post a Comment