Monday, June 8, 2020

Sketches in thyme #424

Got another layout done tonight using sketches in thyme #424

The basic layout is there but I added some embellishments to add a few punches of turquoise to a rather drab color scheme.  Turned out well and I was able to use more Creative memories paper from my stash.  I’m on a buying freeze for now until I know how the work share/ under employment payments are going to workout.  3 more days of distance learning but I’m contracted through June 17th so we’ll see what I’m doing next week.  Still delivering meals to students but tutoring via zoom will probably slow to a trickle. Hopefully I can get in a few more layouts.


8 comments:

  1. Great job: the turquoise embellishments stand out very well with the colors you have chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you framed the pumpkin! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always great to use up the stash! Nice work with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pops of turquoise on this fun page!
    Thank you for delivering meals to the kids during this time of need! It means so much to them.❤️ I was doing the same up until last week when my contracted ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme 😊

      Delete
  6. Love your subtle colors, and that mat work on the lower photo. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing the challenge at Sketches in Thyme.
    Hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love anything to do with Fall. Your layout is perfect! Thanks for using the Sketches in Thyme weekly sketch!

    ReplyDelete