Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Smokey Day creations

It feels like the entire West Coast is on fire.  Yesterday the smoke was in the hazardous range with AQI at 464.
So instead of constantly monitoring the sad situation, I prepared what I could, sent out messages to friends that we have space for evacuees and then got crafty.

I recently joined two new facebook groups and used sketches from both to make the following layouts.
The first one is from  Creative Memories layout ideas (unofficial).  I used the #CMvirtualcrop3August2020 sketch even though the crop was 3 weeks ago


 

I used CM Merry little Christmas paper and embellishments with White Script alpha's


The next two layouts come from sketches over at FB

This is the September 2020 Sketch

I mirror flipped and rotated the sketch



For the August sketch I did a single photo mounted on the three segments instead of using three photos but the basic idea is there.  I used a combination of Simple Stories fall lines.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment