Saturday, June 6, 2020

This weeks goal and a layout

I started the week with setting three goals. Our middle school track team just finished up its virtual season with a healthy rhythms challenge and every Monday I try to post something motivational.

Motivation Monday:  What’s your goal for the week?  Monday’s are a good day to set a new weekly goal.  Set the bar high and go for it.  Remember it doesn’t have to be fitness based.

I have three goals this week

  1. Cut down the time I spend playing mindless games on my phone.
  2. Create some art at least twice a week
  3. Every time I hit the road for a run it has to be at least 3 miles.

So what are your goals?  Sharing them helps you be more accountable.

Progress report/check in:

I set three goal for the week this past Monday and have managed to get 2 of the 3 accomplished.


Today my run was a 1.6 miles but did do speed work so still feel good about it.

How’s everyone else doing?  Did you set some goals?  If not join me this Monday for a new set of goals.

The layout I shared was the second of two I did this week.  The first one can be found here.



I used last month’s sketch from  scrap our stash.  I changed it up a little with two photos and since the challenge has past I didn’t adhere to all the requirements. Also the bottom embellishments are larger than the ske as I was trying to cover up som pre printed text on the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment